VyprVPN for Android is compatible with devices running Android 4.0 or greater.
VyprVPN for iOS is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 6 or greater.
VyprVPN for Android is a free download from Google Play.
VyprVPN for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) is a free download from the App Store.
VyprVPN Desktop is currently compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and greater.
For OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion you will need to use the last supported version of VyprVPN.
NAT Firewall blocks a range of hacker attacks from reaching your computer when you are connected to VyprVPN.
- Operating Systems Affected: Mac OS X – Manually configured VPN connection.
- This issue is caused by a setting in the Mac OS VPN configuration.
- To resolve this issue:
- Click on the Apple Menu
- Click System Preferences
- Click Network
- Click on the VPN connection
- Click Advanced
- Check the box in Send All Traffic
- This will route all traffic through the VyprVPN connection.